Today marks the start of the Beta for the upcoming release of the next instalment in the Ubisoft franchise Trials Rising. The Beta is launching on all platforms INCLUDING Nintendo Switch!
We were pleased to hear the Switch would get the same treatment as its competitors. If you have pre-loaded the beta onto your console you should be able to access the game now.
Certain Features of the Beta are listed below:
– 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials on-boarding tracks
– Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
– The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
– 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
– Customization editor with over 2,000 stickers
We are going to try it on our consoles and let’s hope this brings an enjoyable experience to us all whatever console we choose to play it on.
Check out the trailer below: